The second Baseball Hall of Fame Class will be inducted on January 30, 2015.
We are now excepting nominations for the 2015 class.
Below is the nomination form. This form can be mailed or submitted electronically.
A person can qualify for the Hall of Fame by falling into one of the following categories:
- Those who participated in Butler High School Baseball for at least two years. In addition, received "All-District- Regional or State Honors. The athlete must have graduated from Butler High School and been out of school for more than then (10) years.
- A Butler High School graduate who participated in Butler High School baseball and competed in college athletics or has attained a profession in athletics. This person must have been out of school for a minimum of ten (10) years.
- Coaches at Butler High School, past or present.
- Those who have been given meritorious service or a loyal friend to the baseball program. Must be separated from service for a minimum of 1 year.
- A Butler High School team, which has attained record status or state recognition and been out of school ten (10 years).
Any comments or questions please contact HOF Committe Chair Greg Lauder(firstname.lastname@example.org)